Power Book II: Ghost Jacket, styled by Michael Rainey. The external of the jacket portrays a unique duality of fabrics; the body made up of wool while the sleeves produced with original leather. The viscose lining inside keeps the jacket intact. The classic black color adds to the attractive aura of the jacket. It highlights attributes of a turndown style collar with shearling fabric attached to it, a buttoned over a zipper closure, two flap pockets and ribbed knit cuffs. The creators have designed the jacket to ultimate perfection for our customer’s needs. The top-layer is a basic necessity in your closet, one that can be styled with all your outfits for any occasion.
- Wool and Real leather
- Viscose lining
- Black color
- Turndown style shearling collar
- Buttoned over a zipper closure
- Flap pockets on the midriff
- Ribbed knit cuffs
- Long length sleeves
- Good quality stitching
- Style it with a black hoodie, black leather jeans and black leather boots for an-all black outfit.
- Go for a simple look with a basic white Tee and black jeans along with white sneakers.
- It can also be styled with a black turtleneck for a formal occasion.