Natalie Hall Green Jacket
Midnight At Magnolia seems to be the gateway of inspiring stunning outwears for fashion forward women. Midnight At Magnolia Maggie Quinn Jacket was influenced by the beautiful Natalie Hall. This might just be your favorite go-to outerwear for winters. The masters opted for the goodness of cotton material and viscose fabric to keep the coat comfortable while never forgetting to prioritize quality. The appealing seaweed green color seems to be the most favorable and pleasing, and one that best suits all your outfits for an ultimate winter fashion look. To top it all off, the fur attached to the collar adds an extra boost of warmth to the outwear. Other features include a snap tab button closure, stand up style collar and open hem cuffs.
- Cotton material
- Viscose lining
- Seaweed green color
- Fur attached to the stand up style collar
- Front Snap tab button closure
- Open hem cuffs
- Long length sleeves
- Fine quality stitching
- Style it with a gray sweater and denim jeans with a white sneakers.
- You can also go for a black Tee and denim jeans along with black canvas.
- Pair it with a black turtleneck and flared denim jeans along with black Chelsea boots.